I love working with WordPress and doing it the right way. Themes and plugins I develop have a common #1 goal: Making it as easy as possible for users to publish web content.
First got in touch with WordPress back in 2007, as a WordPress.com blogger, then ran a self-hosted, WordPress.org blog, and finally moved into WordPress development in 2009. Currently, I develop WordPress themes and plugins about minimalistic approach to running a website at ThematoSoup.
Occasionally I also blog about WordPress at Search Engine Journal and have had my posts published at Search Engine Journal, WPExplorer, Wptuts+ and Torque Mag (although it was still WP Daily back then).
I’m from Serbia, love Portugal and live in Sweden, so yeah, it’s complicated.
Services I provide include:
- WordPress development and consultancy
- Semantic HTML/CSS coding
- Website optimization
- Web accessibility and usability analysis and consultancy
- ThematoSoup – WordPress theme and plugin development (January 2011 – present)
- CTO at Alpha Brand Media (May 2013 – present)
- Front-end developer at Chirpme (November 2011 – December 2012)
- WordPress developer at Alpha Brand Media (February 2009 – April 2013)
- WordPress developer at Olibro Design (May 2009 – December 2011)