I’m an e-commerce CRO specialist and a technical web analyst with a decade of web-dev experience working on projects of all sizes. I fully believe keeping things simple and following best practices is the way to go, especially in the long run.
I’m also a proud e-resident of Estonia and own a boutique e-commerce agency there.
Currently, the kind of work I find most interesting is e-commerce conversion rate optimization, complex web analytics implementations and technical SEO. If this is something I can help you with, send me an email to slobodan.manic[at]gmail.com and let’s make something happen.
- E-commerce CRO specialist, web analyst at Maksimer AS, March 2018 – present
- Founder, CRO and web analytics consultant at Noite Labs OÜ, November 2017 - present
- Klarna integrations developer at Krokedil Produktionsbyrå AB, November 2014 – March 2018
- CTO at Alpha Brand Media (Search Engine Journal), May 2013 – April 2015
- WordPress developer at ThematoSoup, January 2011 – August 2014
- Freelance WordPress developer, February 2009 – April 2013
- CXL Institute Conversion Optimization Minidegree
- Advanced Google Analytics (Google Analytics Academy)
- Google Analytics for Power Users (Google)
- Introduction to Google Data Studio (Google)
- WordPress 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 5.3